WORKSHOP OPEN - APPOINTMENT ONLY
The government has specifically exempted bicycle shops from the mandated closure of retail businesses.
However, we also have several responsibilities - both legal and ethical - to consider. To meet these we are putting the following rules into place:
- Appointment only service - call ahead
- Come alone unless you are not able to do so
- No entry to the shop - we're locking the door and asking that you chap the door and we'll come out to you.
- Bicycles used by key workers to commute, delivery cyclists and couriers will be prioritised above leisure cyclists, including bicycles already in the shop
- If you need advice or parts - phone us. In some circumstances we can have parts posted to you to save interaction.
These measures may mean that our leisure cyclist customers may face delays or a longer service time than usual but we are staying open primarily to support key workers and we know our customers are decent people who understand the necessity of these measures.
Additionally, despite the fact we are legally allowed to stay open, we may make a discretionary decision to close if we find that either we are unable to effectively meet the responsibilities that have been laid out for us, or there is not enough work to justify doing so.
Thanks to all of our customers for their support and respect for these rules during this strange time. We hope to see you back in the shop very soon; in the meantime - stay indoors and wash your hands!